Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Andre The Giant is my rap star!



Hello to every people! I come back again to share music today for you.
When I am more young man I like to see wrestling shows and my hero is Hulk Hogan because he is the champion and he can do a slam in all the giant wrestlers and he slam Andre the Giant in Wrestlemania 3 show. This is crazy power. I also like Andre the Giant because he is a very big and is scary because maybe he eats the people! I find before in some years some wrestling music and is include Andre the Giant rap music. The song is Because thats what I want to do! Andre is not a easy vocals because he talk like a giant with deep vocals. So this is a rap song and is funny to listen to this. I share this music to you because is amaze me and I love to listen this to make myself laugh like stupid and maybe to dance. I wish this is more Andre the Giant music like more albums complete but I think is only make this one rap music. I want to listen this music in the clubs! Amaze!
Andre the Giant is my rap star.

Click HERE for Andre The Giant Rap music!

No comments:

Post a Comment