Friday, October 23, 2009

Movies for Halloween - Baby Blood


Time to tell you some movies maybe to see in Halloween time.
This movie is Baby Blood. I tell you the story. Before I have dvd players I buy this movie for some years in vhs tape because I go in a store and is many vhs for cheap. So is maybe 3 for 10 dollars so I buy Evil Within (Baby Blood), Star Wars Phantom Manace and I think one is wrestling with Hulk Hogan. I never see before Star Wars Phantom Manace because I like original Star Wars I want to see it. Very bad. Is like to make a shit a very big shit and to push the button for flush but the toilet no eat and is come up and up and over for the top and the shit go on the floor. Phantom Manace is shit on the floor! Honesty!
I am surprise because Baby Blood when I see I think is maybe not to be good but is good. I buy this movie also more in recent time because is now in dvd.
This movie is a girl and she work in the circus and the circus catch a tiger. The tiger is very crazy and in the night time the tiger explode and from inside comes out a black worm. The girl is sleep and the worm comes in the bed and goes inside her for pregnancy! Is very strange to understand but the worm goes in the vagina when she is sleep. Then in the next day she is run away and start to go crazy and stab people and also some times naked. Then is start to see she is pregnancy inside because this baby is talk to her! Yes the baby is inside and is talk to the mother inside the mind and she talk also to the baby. The baby is maybe Satan from the jungle because is come from the worm inside the tiger? or maybe a very old evil? The baby talks to the mother and say he needs the blood to come alive and also to go in the ocean. So is the movie the woman gets the blood and drinks for the baby to grow and the quest. This is a crazy movie and blood and gore in some parts but is a movie I never stop watch because in intrest to see what is happen. This movie is French but is English dub and is good. I like the voice for the baby.

Does this movie show the tits: yes

I give this movie 8 from 10.

No comments:

Post a Comment