Monday, December 28, 2009

Merry Christmas Happy New Year

Hello to the people and every body. I want to wish yourself Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to the people who come to see my blog and also family and friends. Santa Claus is dead. Yes is true. This happen after Santa delivery the gifts for the children and try to go home. He fly in the air and some the raindeers want to make a shit and Santa drive in the sled in back from the deers and can see when is need this to happen. So he fly down in the street and what is happen is he stop in a bad street and some people see this man in red suits and white fluffs costume and deers shit in the streets and shoot Santa Claus. They shoot him in his face. Next year is no more Santa Claus. No is ok I am only to make jokes and Santa is not dead and is not true because Santa is not real man. This is maybe one problem in Chistmas because people tell the children Santa story about this gifts and come down the chimey and the deers and can fly and have red nose electric and some childrens is poor and never have a gift because parents is poor and maybe to think about it why Santa dont love me to bring for me a presents. Santa Claus come down in the chimeny why to burn the ass? In my country is not very much Santa and is more to think about Jesus and saints and religion ways. When I am young my mother have no money to buy nothing in gifts and we want to play soccer in the streets and no balls. To make it we find old clothes and shirt and also underwears and rapped together to make a ball to play soccer in the streets. Many children have no shoes to kick and is bared foot. Is from clothes from the streets to make balls so is some times dirty in the shirts and underwears people throw in the streets and we taked it to make soccer game. My friends some times in the goalie run out when the ball kicks to him because is maybe dirty with shit in the underwears and he dont want to touch in them so is easy to make goals. GOOOOOAAALLLL! This people today dont think about Jesus and only Santa and not many in church like before. I am not a religion crazy but I respect this so is enough to make me think about and make myself respect and try to make for myself a good persons and I like horror movies and heavy metal musics but is not make me bad person because I have good heart and love people to make happy and of course some smiles. In the church is give wine and Jesus cookies and maybe more people go if is put also beer but is still to be it because is the way you think about this. Now is less in people to bring children to see Santa in the store because maybe catch swine flu so is more problems. Is a crazy thing and is many crazy things more for a fake Santa. Is like to watch horse races and you see the horses run and run and run to win and then one horse win and is tired and the prize is give to the man in top of the horse! The man do nothing he only sit down in top of the horse. It can be one bag of potatos and is the same way. I now is midgets and is small pounds but is still for sure the horse is the runner! Give the prizes to the horses! This is no surprise the people invented Santa Claus because is to tell the children is not the parent who buy this gift for you because love and is a man live in the North Pole and he drive the deers and down the chimeny if you are good boy. Santa is use from parents to behave the children so the parents make it lazy. Is a nice Christmas for me and to make me think before how is my life when I am young to have only soccer balls make from dirty clothes and now this Christmas I have Guitar Hero! Amaze how is turned in life one way for the other. I want also to say Happy New Years and please do not do things dangerous. No drunk drivers. Thank you all the people who like Nadio and to come read my blog. Happy New Year for 2010.

No comments:

Post a Comment