Wednesday, December 9, 2009

This is WTF - Pupperty of the Penis


I go in recent to the store and with my friend in the car and we listen in the radio and is come a comercial to talk about Puppetry of the Penis. I think is a strange thing and dont now what is this talk about. My friend say is a theatre in a stage show to do puppets from the penis. I think this is WTF and I think about what is this and how is it puppets from the penis? What is this show? Why people put a show to put puppets from the penis. So I go in google and put in this and to look it for what is the infromation and is come the website puppetryofthepenis.com
I look in this and show about this. The men to do this show and tricks from the penis. Website to show trick of the month about how you can put your penis like a hamburger and how you can roll your penis. I dont understand why people want to put puppets in the penis and less I understand about people want to make hamburger from the penis to look like. This show is maybe for people if you like puppets and also penis and put together in this same show. Maybe is for people who want only you to think they like puppets. I show this website to my girlfriend and she say is a stupid thing. I think is a funny thing because I only think before penis is for pee and for sex and now is also for make it puppets?
I think this is crazy and for sure I never go to see this show about when men touch and pull the penis and rolled to make hamburger and animals. Crazy!
Also in this website you can contact to try yourself to be a puppet from your penis audition.

Puppeteers for Puppetry of the Penis
Aspiring Penis Puppeteers invited to OPEN AUDITIONS on April 14, 2009 for the hit comedy, Puppetry of the Penis, for work in New York and around the globe. Make excellent money for weekend gigs in NYC. Penis puppeteers should come to the auditions with a complete lack of shame and a flexible working attitude, ready to learn some tricks from the Puppet Masters. Auditionees are welcome to demonstrate their own genital installations. Puppetry of the Penis is an equal opportunity employer and will audition both circumcised and uncircumcised genital origami hopefuls. Struggling members of the financial community are encouraged to attend. To collect your information kit and sign up to audition email puppetryauditions@ gmail.com

I think this is funny so I email this people to see if they want myself Nadio for this Puppet master.
This is below my contact email for this I send it.

Hello Mr Penis!
I want install my penis! I go your website and I am very intrest for this puppetry from the penis. This is maybe a dream I can do it. I see how to make my hamburger from my penis in the website. I show my girlfriend and she say is stupid thing. I say to her why you want to stop my dreams. I can do this puppets because my penis is more big from natural so is more things I can make it. I can make it Giraffe, snake, and hampster and bear. Is maybe problem because is natural when I touch myself from the penis is easy to go erection and dificult to make it a puppets. I try hard to never make my penis go up when I make the bear. The bear is sleep for the winter! I think is more easy to put also paint and dressing the penis to make it creations. Maybe to put eyes and costumate. I tell my girlfriend maybe to see if she can buy the clothes for pets and not for dog because is big maybe the clothes. For maybe hampster because my penis is hampster size. No is not size to the hampster penis. Hampster full size! Please contact myself if you are intrest from this.

I put the contact again here to post if is a reply to Nadio for this email!

No comments:

Post a Comment