Sunday, October 4, 2009

Friends and scary movies

Today is a good day because I go to the store to buy movies dvds and start to find scary movies to see in this month for Halloween and I see my old friends Peter and Frank in the store. Is my good friends from before. I dont see this friends from many years ago and I hope now they come to look in my blog. So I want to make this message to say if you come to read my blog please leave comments here so I can say hello to you and make contact. Take it! Please use other eggs. Please dont scramble my yokes.

3 comments:

  1. LOL! This is gold Nadio! of course im checkin it out. No worries i won't scramble your yokes!!!

    Peter

    ReplyDelete
  2. You say also before about Kip Waldo and I remember this man and the wife Flicka Burns and they have a son and put him in a box. The Boy in the Box. Because Flicka is ugly like a bag of wet spagetti she is never trust the world outside so they agree to put the son in a box. Today he is 18 years older and he still live in the box. He is the boy in the box.
    Take it yourself! Happy day to you and email me for contact if is not remember what is it make comments here and always to look back in Blog of Brokenads for more. You can email myself and only try not to break my beef. I like to be in the radio show to talk about.

    ReplyDelete