Thursday, October 8, 2009

This is WTF

This is WTF!

Barbie Dolls USB
Is many Barbies dolls and almost every topic. Teacher, Ballet, Surfing, play guitar and 1000 more areas. Now is a new Barbie and have inside USB Flash Drive for computers and is easy for you to use it. Pull the head off and put the neck in your computer. I think this is maybe new horror movie victim Barbie but is not but to put infromation and important files and picture to take out with you when you go. Maybe I am not easy in understand the things here but I think maybe USB is invent to be small thing to take. Big storage in the small device. This Barbie is to big for my pants so I have to take it in my hands when I go in business meeting. Big bitch!


Is also other Barbie dolls to come out. Almost 100 years before happen a disastar in Titanic and 1500 people drowned in the frozen water to the death and you can celebrate now this when you buy the Titanic Barbie. This is doll pose in the front of Titanic ship before she drowned. Of course.

No comments:

Post a Comment