Thursday, October 22, 2009

Time for Halloween - Scary horror movies

Hello to you I am start now to be excited because is almost Halloween. Time to see scary horror movies for fun. Is the time I want to come every year. I tell you the story. When I am young I remember to see Micheal Jackson video Thriller. This is a good song for classic pop music and I see Micheal Jackson dance with the zombies! Good music and zombies and this start me to like music and horror movies in the same time. Then I start to want to see horror and I see Halloween and more. I move from Micheal Jackson to more heavy metal and still all my life I love horror. My uncle one time see me when I watch horror movie and he see I have many horror dvds and he say is wrong to enjoy this movies about horror and scary. He say this movies fight against Jesus and if you like this horror movies you are TOGETHER WITH SATAN! I say no is not for Satan is for fun and is my mesage to you. Enjoy scary movies for Halloween time. I try to put soon some list maybe for some movies to see in this time.

No comments:

Post a Comment