Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Hello again today!

Hello I am sorry to say because in this month September I dont make to much in updates in my blog of Brokenads and maybe you ask why is this? What is happen is before in the start the month I am go to play my dvds to see a movie and my dvd player is broke and is no play the dvds! So what WTF! I decide what I can do because I have many dvds. So I think is a good chance to update to the bluray so I buy a playstation 3 games machine. I think is good idea because I have before playstation 2 and I love games and also PS3 is for games, dvds and blurays movies for hidef. Very nice to see it. Amaze! So in this month is what I do to make it and connected and buy some blurays movies to see and try it. Also I help my friends to make some fixings in the houses. My friend Carlos ask me to fix some the chairs for the kitchen because is broken and he think I have smarts about how to fix this because I have before work in carpenter work but not much! So I fix the chairs. Is because he say his wife sit in the chairs and broken 3 chairs he joke because he say she is some over wieght. I say your wife have to many pounds in the ass and we laugh because she is not in the house. She go to buy cakes for the birthday of the son. He give me a coca cola for my job because I dont want money from my friends for only put nails in the chairs. I hope to update more because some my friends say this blog is the number 1 blog in the world. Take it!
Also is always amaze me and bring me to smile when comes more people to enjoy my blog and when I see people join. I want to say hello and welcome to new person who followed it. I see the name is Luna. Welcome Luna and enjoy Blog of Brokenads!

No comments:

Post a Comment