Sunday, August 30, 2009

DVD Review - Secret Window



I like Stephen King and horror in movies and is very popular in books. I see many Stephen King movies and some is good and some is bad. I see this movie in a trailer and I think is not very excite but I find dvd for 5 dollars so I try. Also is say in the cover of dvd about Roger Ebert and two thumbs up. Yes two thumbs up the ass. Very disappoint! This movie is slow like shit. Is a story of a man who writers books and he makes a divorce recent because the wife goes to a hotel for sex with a new man. Johhny Depp is the writer. So he is divorce and he lives now alone in a house in the forest. Then a man comes from Amish and tells to him about how he steal his stories in his books. Johnny Depp says is not true and after in the night the amish man kills the dog. After is just the man appears and say you steal my story and maybe is a fight or some one is killed but is not excite is boring. Also is story about Johhny Depp and his divorce and sign the papers and is even more boring to add in the story. I think to myself this movie is slow like a shit and best to have a good ending to save this movie but is not and is typical because Johnny Depp is crazy and the ending is he eats a corn?. This movie is very bad and is only small parts that can be ok maybe in the acting but is most stupid because Amish people are not scary and this movie is not scary for a horror movie. This movie only has small parts to enjoy and maybe almost nothing. This movie is like ice cream from the ass. Ice cream is good but not from the ass.

Rating: 2/10

Does this movie show the tits? No

No comments:

Post a Comment