Thursday, August 13, 2009

Recent Purchase in DVD


Joe 90



Is a new topics I put in my blog of brokenads and is recent purchase in dvd. When I buy new dvds I will put in this topics to tell about and also to show the price because I like to find deals in dvds. Maybe you read and have excitement from this and want to buy so I give infromation best I can. My recent purchase in dvd is Joe 90. Is a show from 1968 and is box set. Is 4 dvds and 30 episode for the total 12 hours 30 mintues.
This show is from same like Thunderbird with puppets and is fun show. Is a boy name Joe and Joe has a father. He invent machines. He invent machine to take the brain ideas from people and put inside other people. So for an example if some body is the best in piano they take the brain ideas from this and put inside other person and this person can play the piano in the exactly way even if is never touched the music in the life! So when he invent the machines the uncle is in the secret government to help the world and together they think is good idea for use this machine to help the world and for use this machine in Joe. Joe is 9 years old and become a spy name Joe 90. This is a fun show to see is like to play with toys and bring to life the toys to your eyes. Small puppets and boats and cars and house minitures and amaze machines. Is like James Bond style but James Bond is 9 years old boy. I love this ideas. Very fun. If is problem for solution then put the idea inside the brain of Joe. Joe play the piano to save the life and even make a brain operation in surgery. Joe flys the plane and steals the brain ideas from his father new girlfriend. Crazy!
One thing can be better is because is puppets is never show to walk or run because is strings in the head. I never see this show before but I read about how is it and I find very cheap this. In Amazon.ca is sell for 89.99 and I find in Zellers for 19.99. Is A&E product and is remaster and nice picture. Extra is only 2 commetary and some infromations and gallery but is very fun show for 20 dollars. Look to see if you can find in Zellers. This show is for children and adults with children inside. Take it!

8/10

No comments:

Post a Comment