Sunday, August 9, 2009

Repo - Movie Review


I want to see this movie before but I never buy in full price because I think maybe is not what I like because is a singing movie. I hear before the soundtrack and I dont like very much. I like maybe two songs. So I see now this week the price is very cheap and I buy in HMV store for 6 dollars the dvd so is a chance I dont like but is not to much money to pay. I see this movie and I dont like I'm sorry. Is nice to see the dark and director is ok but the story is intrest but is never come to go because the music songs is bad! This two songs I like from the soundtracks is the ones is used in repeat in some place in the movie. Other songs is forget. My big problem in this movie is the songs. Is bad and every thing is sing. Things is sing that is not good idea to sing. I like some musical movies but even is some words that is speak from the characters but Repo is every thing is sing.
Is like a character is to open the door they sing:
"I go to open the door now, I take out my keys to open the door now. Look when I open I turn the door nobs to open. Now I open the door to walk in the house now. I walk fast. I walk in the house because the door is open and I can walk inside because I use the keys to open the doors! How I do it? How I do it? Keeeeeyyyyysss!"
This is not from the movie but is in an example of how is ridicolus about to much describe everything to the lyrics. So I am intrest in the story but is never advanced because to much songs and to much sing. Is also some intrest characters in but is never explore this characters in full and is just only man with face, paris hilton and mean guy. Also is Sarah Brightman and she is famous to sing in musical theatres and to bad in this movie she has nice vocals inside songs about nothing.
Is difrent if is good songs to kick the ass but is not and this is a singing movie so the songs must be good to make intrest lasting to the finish. In honesty I am so full from this in the end I dont pay attentions to the ending. I see but I dont take it inside. Intrest story, bad music, bad lyrics. I think this movie is shit not chocolate.

Does this movie show the tits: yes some small tits
Rated: 3 from 10 stars

No comments:

Post a Comment