Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Woman Pictures - Megan Fox 2


Megan Fox


I make before a post about Megan Fox and is topless but I find this picture and is maybe more sexy because is dress up to glamour. Is a picture when Megan Fox win a popcorn award. She is very sexy. I look more in the picture with Megan Fox tits and is maybe look like she have breast implant. Is not large in the chest but is look maybe like is implants because is funny shapes for tits. One time my friend is talk to me about breast implants and how is maybe is an actress have this I dont remember who is this but when he say this I dont now what is implants so when I talk about this I say breast egg plants and he laugh and laugh and never stop to laugh. So now is mean for us when woman is have very bad breast implants to look terrible we call this breast egg plants. When I see this Megan Fox topless is maybe not so bad but is not look correct all the way so is maybe more like implants like the pillows with the memory foam because when you touch the tits the tits remember and stay in this shape. Memory foam tits! Megan Fox is amaze in this picture. Very classic beautiful. Is shame if is true about implants because woman beautiful like Megan Fox is not need this to be popular and is shame woman think is need this for advance. Is not important the size of the tits is only how much you share the vagina and if you make many blowjobs good. Yes I make a joke. Take it!

No comments:

Post a Comment