Thursday, August 6, 2009

Welcome here to Blog of BrokeNads

Hello to the people! My name is Nadio and I make today this blog posts website in the internet for people to see and make comments if is your choice. My english is maybe lick the ass but is not stop me from go in the internet and enjoy. Also I join in the forum for horrordigital.com and enjoy this and to talk to other people who like also the horror movies and dvds. My name is Nadio and is why I make the name BrokeNads. I am always buy dvd and some times I am spend my money and I am BROKE so I think is a good name to make BrokeNads to say is like Broke Nadio similar. So I join in horrordigital forums in this name and my friend tell me after is nads mean about the genitals but is not the meaning for me is mean my name is Nadio and I am broke because I buy to much dvds and this is the answer. I say before my english is bad but I try and maybe this blog is good for me to go and make a try and help me and my english. I welcome the people from the place you come from and I hope you enjoy my blog of BrokeNads!
My plan for this blog is to talk about horror movies and dvds and my opinions and maybe creative and artistic as I can and also woman pictures.
Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment