Saturday, August 8, 2009

Trauma - Movie Review




I have a book for many years and is about horror movies and directors and is one part is talk about Dario Argento. I dont now who is this at this time so I read is say his movies is amaze like Susperia and Phenomena and Opera and Deep Red. So after I look for this movies from Dario. I find Trauma and I rent this before in vhs. I enjoy very much. Is a story for a girl who eat nothing and run away from hospital for maybe mental crazy people. She is bring back to her parents and soon the parents do a meeting to talk to the dead and then a killer makes a decapitation to them. The parents is dead and now is a killer around that makes decapitation when the weather is rainy. The girl run away and has a new boyfriend and together they discover the case about the killer and how is relation to the case and the past with a shocking twisted ending.
I like this movie very much when I see first time and I also enjoy very much young Asia Argento in this movie. She is daughter of Dario Argento. I think this is hot how they say. Is strange because is a scene to show Asia in topless to show the tits and is not strange this but is to see because you now her father is director! Oh no!
After I see this movie I enjoy very much the story and how is the ending so I look for more Dario movies and I find Susperia but I think this is bad movie. This is a horror movie inside a school of ballet but is more ballet than is horror so is not really to be a horror movie but is a ballet movie with a killing and some confuse story. Is a nice look in this movie with colours and very bad loud music. And is not for conclusion because you see and then is just end and is like watch this movie is like someone come to you and tell you a joke and then before the laugh then start running away. I think this movie is like a poo but like a big one that look like a pepperoni.

I enjoy very much Trauma and is very strong favorite for me is not the best movie to ever made and is not make me do cock vanilla but is a movie I enjoy. Is also because it make me have a crush for Asia from this movie but after she is act more strange when she grow up and I dont like her to much any more. She is not in more good movies and she put a tattoo on her vagina.

Rated : 8/10
Does this movie show the tits? Yes
Trauma is in dvd and I say to see this movie.

This show a pictures of Asia tattoo on the vagina and below is the one between the ass.

No comments:

Post a Comment